- Half-day tour of Zurich highlights and the surrounding areas
- See Zurich sights including the Swiss National Museum, Bahnofstrasse and Fraumunster Church
- Take a cable car up to Felsenegg and delight in phenomenal views of the Alps and mountain towns
- Admire the affluent Goldcoast area on the eastern shore of Lake Zurich on a coach tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Disembark for a leisurely stroll around Zurich’s charming Old Town (Altstadt), and admire quaint houses and grand political centers. Capture photographs of the world’s largest clock face on St Peter’s Church, and gaze at the prismatic stained glass windows that decorate Fraumünster Church.
Reboard your coach for the short and scenic journey to Meilen, where a sightseeing ferry awaits. Enjoy a tranquil crossing of the lake, and then board a cable car on arrival in Adliswil. Ascend to a dizzying height of 2,630 feet (800 meters) and absorb sweeping vistas of the snow-capped spires that surround.
When your tour comes to a conclusion, return to your original Zurich departure point in a comfortable coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions
- 01. - 26.03.2021: Technical maintenance of Felsenegg aerial cable car. The aerial cable car ride will be replaced by Dolderbahn cogwheel train ride to another viewpoint.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Zurich City Highlights Tour with Felsenegg Cable Car and Ferry Ride.
- "The car park was poorly organised and people and buses were everywhere, so take care and keep an eye on children." See review