8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover one of China's natural wonders and see landscapes featured in the movie "Avatar" on a private day tour to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, home to Avatar Hallelujah Mountain and the Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge. The park is located inside Wulingyuan Scenic Area, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit Zhangjiajie National Forest Park with a guide for a hassle-free experience
- Have lunch during the tour
- Convenient round-trip transfer from Zhangjiajie
- Private tour provides personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All tickets listed on the itinerary
Transport by private vehicle
Professional tour guide and driver
A simple lunch
Any Private Expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointZhangjiajie, Zhangjiajie, Hunan
Traveler pickup is offered
Name & location of the hotel you are going to stay
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry, gender, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zhangjiajie Highlight Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Zhangjiajie Tour to Avatar Mountain and Glass Bridge?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Zhangjiajie Tour to Avatar Mountain and Glass Bridge
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZhangjiajieBus Tours - Southern ChinaFull-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - WuhanFull-day Tours - WuhanBus Tours - NanchangFull-day Tours - NanchangCategory