3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience Zhangjiajie’s natural beauty on this three-day guided adventure. After a convenient airport pickup, enjoy a thrilling ride up the 1,070 foot (326 meter) Bailong Elevator, admire the mountains that inspired “Avatar,” and follow the glass skywalk that sits 4,700 feet (1,432 meters) above sea level on Tianmen Mountain, among other stops.
- Explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park’s highlights on a guided excursion
- Learn about the region’s incredible nature from a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy thrilling experiences like the Bailong Elevator and glass skywalk
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional tour guide and driver service
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel and port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specifie
Any private expenses
Departure & Return
Dayong Airport , Zhangjiajie ChinaZhangjiajie Railway Station, Bus Station
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport info: name, gender, number, expiry, birth date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zhangjiajie Highlight Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Zhangjiajie Tour to Avatar Mountain & Glass Bridge &Tianmen Mountain?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Zhangjiajie Tour to Avatar Mountain & Glass Bridge &Tianmen Mountain
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZhangjiajieBus Tours - Southern ChinaMulti-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - WuhanMulti-day Tours - WuhanBus Tours - NanchangMulti-day Tours - NanchangCategory