Are you interested in?
Winter Sports Tickets & Passes
1 Tours & Activities
Matterhorn Glacier Paradise Tours
1 Tours & Activities
12 Tours & Activities
3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Ascend high into the Swiss Alps with a ticket to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise from Zermatt. Ride the luxurious 3S cableway to Europe’s highest mountain station at 12,739 feet (3,882 meters) and absorb the panoramic views and mountain air. Visit the viewing deck for 360-degree views across 38 Alpine peaks, and enjoy snow tubing, a cinema lounge, and admission to the Glacier Palace, a wonderland of ice beneath the glacier.
- Ride to the top of a glacier in a cable car decorated with Swarovski crystals
- Take in stunning mountain views from 12,739 feet
- Discover the magic of the Matterhorn Glacier Palace
- Enjoy ice sculptures, snow tubing, and a cinema lounge
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Green-line bus between Zermatt train station - valley station Matterhorn glacier paradise
Snow tubing on the peak (in summer, only when conditions permit)
Cinema Lounge on the peak
Viewing platform with views of 38 mountains higher than 4'000 meteres and 14 glaciers
Entrance to the glacier palace
Transportation via cable car from Zermatt to the Matterhorn glacier paradise
Food and drinks at the peak restaurant (available to purchase)
Souvenirs at the peak shop (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMatterhorn Glacier Paradise, Schluhmattstrasse 28, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Dress code is warm clothes, all year round
- Daily operation, according to the schedule and maintenance in May and November, please view additional info section
- Operates in all weather conditions (except strong winds) - please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Zermatt Bergbahnen AG
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Matterhorn Glacier Paradise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Matterhorn Glacier Paradise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Take the long cable car ride if you're not skiing and enjoy the views of snow capped mountains." See review
- "As it's not an actual tour, you can do everything at your own pace which is great." See review
- "Suggest going in the morning as the Matterhorn is often covered by clouds in the afternoon." See review
Product code: 45870P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWinter SportsWinter Sports Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZermattNature and Wildlife - Swiss AlpsWinter Sports - Swiss AlpsWinter Sports Tickets & Passes - Swiss AlpsAttractions & Museums - Swiss AlpsSightseeing Passes - Swiss AlpsCategory