5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover some of Zakynthos’ top attractions and loveliest scenery in just half a day on this small-group tour. Pick between morning and afternoon tour times, hop aboard a luxury Mercedes-Benz, and zip to Kalamaki to swim and spot turtle nests. Then, transfer to Laganas Beach to board a glass-bottom boat. Admire wildlife as you tour the Keri Caves (and sail through the arch), visit Cameo Island, head to Marathonisi (Turtle Island) and more.
- This tour makes it easy to explore Zakynthos’ key attractions
- Round-trip transit via Mercedes-Benz makes getting around a breeze
- Enjoy a special perspective on the sights in a glass-bottom boat
- This small-group tour is capped at just 12 people for a personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Boat ticket to Marathonisi island
Towels, Flip flops, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat, Snorkeling equipment.
Food or drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After booking the tour, our customers can contact us, to define exactly their GPS location, in case it is not clear on google earth.
- Zakinthos Airport, Greece
- Port of Zakynthos, Zakinthos 291 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- There are no toilets at the Turtles Island. There are cafeterias at the starting point of the boat, in Laganas beach, where travelers can use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments. You can also buy them from a mobile floating store on Turtle island.
- Most travelers can participate
- Be ready with your swimming clothes on from your accommodation as you will walk about 5 meters in very shallow water to get into the glass-bottom boat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dali Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turtle Spotting, Keri Caves, Marathonisi and Cameo Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Turtle Spotting, Keri Caves, Marathonisi and Cameo Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Turtle Spotting, Keri Caves, Marathonisi and Cameo Island Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turtle Spotting, Keri Caves, Marathonisi and Cameo Island Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Turtle Spotting, Keri Caves, Marathonisi and Cameo Island Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZakynthosGreeceShore Excursions - Ionian IslandsBus Tours - Ionian IslandsDay Cruises - Ionian IslandsWater Tours - Ionian IslandsGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Ionian IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Ionian IslandsHalf-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory