- 6-hour coach tour of Zakynthos led by a local guide
- Visit the historic Monastery of St Denis in Anafonitria
- Admire a legendary olive tree in Exo Hora village
- Explore the well-preserved town of Louha, spared from the 1953 earthquake
- Stop for lunch at a typical mountain tavern
- Be dazzled by the stunning aquamarine water at Shipwreck Beach
- Includes resort pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY ISLAND TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff