- Look for endangered loggerhead turtles on a visit to their breeding grounds
- Lounge on tiny, paradise Marathonisi, known as Turtle Island for its shape
- Glass-bottom boat—great for travelers who don’t like their face in the water
- Taste Zakynthos’ famous Zante olive oil and learn how it is made
Departure & Return
Lomvardou 20, Zakynthos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- There are no toilets at the Turtles Island. There are many cafeterias at the starting point of the boat, in Laganas beach, where travelers may use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments. You can also buy them from a mobile floating store at Turtle island.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dali Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a good tour and you get to see the things that are listed." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews