4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A garlic, cucumber & yoghurt appetiser
Fried Cheese, with honey, thyme & orange
Greek pita breads, can be used as the base for a multitude of dishes
Slow cooked beef & tomato casserole with baby onions and Greek herbs & spices
We make the marinade for Pork souvlaki & later get to eat the Souvlaki
Spinach & Feta Pie
As it sounds, made with filo pastry We also show how to make the filo pastry, then we make a quick version of Baklava and Feta & mint cheese pies
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Main Road Argassi, Argasi 291 00, Greece
Green Frog Restaurant, Argasi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greek Cookery Class / Zakynthian Culture ''A Journey Into Greek Cuisine''
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Greek Cooking Class of Zakynthian Culture with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Greek Cooking Class of Zakynthian Culture with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Greek Cooking Class of Zakynthian Culture with Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeZakynthosCooking Classes - Ionian IslandsDining Experiences - Ionian IslandsCategory