Are you interested in?
Plitvice Lakes National Park Tours
136 Tours & Activities
227 Tours & Activities
Plitvice Lakes Tours from Zagreb
18 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover Zagreb and nearby Plitvice Lakes National Park on this Super Saver, which combines two tours at one discounted price. On one day of your vacation, explore the Croatian capital’s lower and upper towns on a 1.5-hour walking tour. Then, on another day, enjoy a tour of Plitvice Lakes. Wander along winding boardwalks, crossing over turquoise lakes and through pretty forest trails, and soak up postcard-perfect views during electric boat, train and bus rides.
- Zagreb Super Saver, combining two popular tours at a discounted price, each taken on separate days
- 1.5-hour walking tour of Zagreb, led by a professional guide
- See top city sights including Zagreb Cathedral, Lotrščak Tower and the Stone Gate
- Plitvice Lakes National Park day trip
- Discover the breathtaking national park, Croatia’s largest and oldest, with a guide
- Wander amid wild flowers and enjoy panoramic views over the azure-green lakes
- Enjoy an included boat ride and panoramic bus or train tour, as well as free time to explore
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Explore beautiful Zagreb and take another day out of your stay in the Croatian capital to visit Plitvice Lakes National Park. This Super Saver takes the hassle out of arranging travel logistics, and stretches your budget further by combining the two tours at one discounted price.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels, available for the Plitvice Lakes National Park day trip from Zagreb only)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Electric boat ride
Sightseeing by electric train or bus
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off for the Zagreb walking tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBan Josip Jelačić Square, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up service is provided only for the Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved; sneakers or hiking boots are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with health issues
- Please note: Each tour is operated on separate days. The Zagreb Walking Tour operates daily. You must contact the local supplier to verify your preferred date; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EuroAdria Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Zagreb Super Saver: Zagreb Walking Tour and Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zagreb Super Saver: Zagreb Walking Tour and Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagreb Super Saver: Zagreb Walking Tour and Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 9
See all 9
Product code: 5360PLITVZAGREB
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSuper SaversHistorical ToursPackages & Special EventsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkSuper Savers - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkPackages & Special Events - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaSuper Savers - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaPackages & Special Events - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazSuper Savers - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazPackages & Special Events - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Lotrscak TowerZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Zagreb Botanical GardenMirogoj CemeteryMuseum of IllusionsMedvedgrad CastleMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)SamoborZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Art PavilionStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)