Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Varaždin sightseeing tour with Trakošćan Castle, from Zagreb
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Hotel Dubrovnik, Ulica Ljudevita Gaja 1, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, embark on a small-group sightseeing tour of its Baroque architecture, whose resemblance to Vienna earned the town the moniker of 'Little Vienna.' See other landmarks while your guide highlights the city's history and culture.
Afterward, you're accompanied to the white-walled Trakošćan Castle, a 13th-century fortress built on a verdant hilltop overlooking a lake. Learn about Croatian history on a visit inside the castle museum. You can purchase lunch in one of the local restaurants before returning to your hotel in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms