Are you interested in?
Plitvice Lakes National Park Tours
136 Tours & Activities
55 Tours & Activities
225 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Maximize your time in Croatia by using your travel day to experience one of the country’s natural wonders. Journey from Zagreb to Split in the comfort of a private vehicle, stopping to explore the UNESCO World Heritage listed Plitvice Lakes National Park and visit Rastoke village along the way.
- One-way Private Plitvice Lakes National Park and Split Tour from Zagreb
- Enjoy the scenic journey from Zagreb to Split in a comfortable private vehicle
- Visit the riverfront town of Karlovac and the historic watermill village of Rastoke
- Admire the UNESCO-listed natural wonders of the Plitvice Lakes on a private tour
- Enjoy a scenic boat cruise around the Plitvice Lakes and see Veliki Slap waterfall
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees, and one-way transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned coach/minivan
Lunch. Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance tickets to Plitvice lakes NP
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up wherever you´re staying
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for the national park
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Plitvice Lakes & Rastoke tour with drop off in Split?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Plitvice Lakes & Rastoke tour with drop off in Split?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 18611P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagreb4WD Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkSporting Events - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkExtreme - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National Park4WD Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - LjubljanaSporting Events - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaExtreme - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - Ljubljana4WD Tours - GrazBus Tours - GrazSporting Events - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazExtreme - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Medvedgrad CastleCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Mimara Museum (Muzej Mimara)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Art PavilionZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)SamoborZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Museum of IllusionsLotrscak TowerSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Zagreb Botanical GardenZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Mirogoj CemeteryBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)