9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore attractions off the beaten path in northern Croatia—Kumrovec, Trakoscan, and Varazdin on this private tour. Since all transportation is provided, there's no need for you to rent a car; you can enjoy the scenery on the journey. Learn about the history, culture, architecture, and modern-day life of each location during private sightseeing tours tailored to your interests.
- Private tour for your party only
- All private transportation provided
- Guide provides customized commentary
- Comprehensive tour of the area
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Most central hotels in Zagreb. City center, Zagreb.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zagreb Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Kumrovec, Trakoscan and Varazdin from Zagreb?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Kumrovec, Trakoscan and Varazdin from Zagreb?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Kumrovec, Trakoscan and Varazdin from Zagreb?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Kumrovec, Trakoscan and Varazdin from Zagreb
9 to 11 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsSamobor Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & TicketsArt Pavilion Tours & TicketsMirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsZagreb Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & TicketsStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste) Tours & TicketsMount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & Tickets