Are you interested in?
Plitvice Lakes National Park Tours
136 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
281 Tours & Activities
225 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The towering cliffs and cascading waterfalls of the Plitvice Lakes National Park lie in central Croatia, to the south of Zagreb. On this private tour, reach the lakes with ease and customize your itinerary to your own preferences. Perhaps visit the pretty settlements of Rastoke and Karlovac, and discover sites of interest such as the 18th-century Turanj fortress. At the Plitvice Lakes, explore on foot, by boat, and by train with your private guide, and enjoy panoramic views over one of Croatia’s top natural attractions.
- Private tour of the Plitvice Lakes from Zagreb
- Enjoy the freedom to plan your tour to hit the highlights of most interest
- Visit pretty Croatian towns and villages such as Rastoke and Karlovac with your private guide
- Discover top local attractions like the 18th-century Turanj fortress
- Explore the Plitvice Lakes National Park by boat and train
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your centrally located Kiev hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance ticket to Plitvice lakes NP
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes is NOT included in the price of the tour. We will purchase the entrance ticket for you in advance , you will pay for it directly to our tour guide on departure day according to the pricelist below.
- Adults: 80 HRK (January,February and March) 160 HRK (April, May and October) / 300 HRK (June, July, August and September) Student*: 100 HRK (April, May and October) / 200 HRK (June, July, August and September) Children 7-17 years: 45 HRK (April, May and October) / 100 HRK (June, July, August and September) Children 0-6 years: Free of charge * Students must obtain and present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise will need to pay an adult price. ** Payment method: cash HRK, please prepare the exact amount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 28
See all 28
Product code: 18611P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagreb4WD Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkSporting Events - Plitvice Lakes National ParkExtreme - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National Park4WD Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - LjubljanaSporting Events - LjubljanaExtreme - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - Ljubljana4WD Tours - GrazBus Tours - GrazSporting Events - GrazExtreme - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Medvedgrad CastleMirogoj CemeteryStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Art PavilionZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Zagreb Botanical GardenSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Lotrscak TowerCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)SamoborMuseum of IllusionsMount Medvednica (Sljeme)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)