Explore our promoted experiences
- Local guide provides in-depth narrative on the city's history
- Walking tour is the best way to see the city highlights
- Learn much more than you would wandering the city on your own
- Convenient central meeting point
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the GREETING TO THE SUN (Pozdrav Suncu), an urban installation located right next to the SEA ORGAN (Morske orgulje), at the very tip of the waterfront (Riva - Obala kralja Petra Krešimira IV) in the western part of the Old Town. The address is Istarska obala, 23000, Zadar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In Zadar guests will have to walk approximately 500 meters over cobblestone and flat terrain, and take up to 50 steps.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms