2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a walking tour of Zadar with a local guide who will show you the highlights and share the history of the town. The tour begins at the Zadar sea organ, a unique art installation powered by ocean waves. Then it’s on to other landmarks such as the Roman Forum, the Cathedral of St. Anastasia, the Church of St. Donatus, Land Gate, and more.
- Walking tour of Zadar
- Learn the history of the Adriatic Coast town
- English-speaking tour guide
- Good choice for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Istarska obala, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- We accept mobile vouchers!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Croatica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZadarCity Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - ŠibenikWalking Tours - ŠibenikCity Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory