- Take a half-day tour from Zadar to Sakarun Lagoon
- Swim, snorkel, and relax on the white-sand beach
- Admire the beautiful Croatian landscapes while you sail
- Snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, and snorkel equipment included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children up to age of 3 are strongly advised to share a seat with their parent/guardian
- We don’t recommend going to our tour to small children without parental guidance, disabled people, people with heart conditions and pregnant women
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival or non-arrival
- Dress code is casual: swimming suit, light summer clothes, walking shoes, towel
- We advise to bring local currency cash for excluded expenses: food and drinks on location, souvenirs...
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A current valid passport/ID/driver's license is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zadar Archipelago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Only minus is, that the time at the beach is limited to 2 hours, because it takes almost an hour to get there by boat." See review