- Enjoy the coastal views on a drive to Sibenik and have time for sightseeing in town
- Explore the majestic waterfalls of Krka National Park
- Wander Krka's trails, explore the historic watermills, or take a swim in the river
- Perfect trip for nature lovers and those looking for beautiful scenery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We transfer all our guests from hotels in Zadar and Petrcane
What To Expect
Leave Sibenik at 11am and travel to the entrance of Krka National Park, which you’ll reach around 11:30. Spend the next three hours discover the natural delights of this scenic and historic park. Enjoy the views of the park’s one-of-a-kind waterfalls, take a walk along the many riverside trails, explore the area’s historic stone watermills, or jump into a waterfall pool for a refreshing swim. At the end of your Krka National Park visit, you’ll drive back to your hotel around 2:45pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sun protection advised
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by From Zadar: Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Day Trip.