Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views of the Kornati Islands from the water
- Swim and snorkel amid colorful corals in Lojena Bay
- Enjoy drinks and snack served on-board the boat
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children up to age of 3 are strongly advised to share a seat with their parent/guardian
- We don’t recommend going to our tour to small children without parental guidance, disabled people, people with heart conditions and pregnant women
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival or non-arrival
- Dress code is casual: swimming suit, light summer clothes, walking shoes, towel
- We advise to bring local currency cash for excluded expenses: food and drinks on location, souvenirs, etc.
- A current valid passport/ID/driver's license is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zadar Archipelago
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by KORNATI ISLANDS, Small Group – max 12 ppl, Fish Snorkeling Spot, Sandy Lagoon.