Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of York with ease by bicycle
- Take in famous sites of interest such as York Minster
- Follow quiet cycle routes inside and outside the historic city walls
- Your guide details York’s rich Roman and Viking history on route
Departure & Return
We are located outside Brew York. Proceed through the white gates to the Enterprise Complex and you will find us in the bottom left hand corner of the yard .Your guide and bikes will be waiting for you outside the green doors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- 12 to 16 year olds must be accompanied by an adult. No infants.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY York Cycling Tours Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.