Explore our promoted experiences
- 45 minutes or 1-hour sightseeing cruise in York
- See the historic city of York from a different perspective during the cruise
- Enjoy unobstructed views of landmarks such as Clifford’s Tower and the York Museum and Gardens
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: This ticket is valid on one York Sightseeing Cruise departing on the named date. Your tour time will be allocated at the departure point on the day of travel upon arrival, for sailing between 10:30AM to 3:10PM.
- Important information: Due to periods of heavy rainfalls in the catchment area upstream, the River Ouse in York can occasionally rise to levels which can have an impact on daily operations. Sailing will only be attempted as long as it’s safe. If indeed the water is too high for the boat to sail underneath the bridges, even for our smallest boat, sailing will be unattainable. In the event of such described occurrences, you will receive a full refund or you can use your ticket(s) on another date during your stay.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Customers are to join the queue and present their voucher on boarding.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands