Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Opposite the Dean Court Hotel in Duncombe Place, York (near York Minster)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 4 years can be accepted, by prior arrangement only, on the strict condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them and purchases a ticket for the child
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals are allowed by prior arrangement only
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY BOBH - Day Tours of Yorkshire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Gentle pace, suitable for almost all, steps at Whitby would be a problem it you have mobility issues." See review