- Explore several York landmarks during this introductory walking tour
- Visit places such as Stonegate, the Museum Gardens, and more
- See more of York in less time than you likely could alone
- Learn more about York than you could alone from your guide
Departure & Return
We will be in front of the fountains, outside York Art Gallery in Exhibition Square, YO17EW: we will have a sign with your name so you should be able to find us.
The tour ends in the heart of town at Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, at the end of the Shambles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yorktour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Best of York on Foot - Socially Distanced Small Group Walking Tour .