Departure & Return
After you book this Custom Tour, we’ll work closely with you on designing the perfect tour that is only for you. To make it easier for you, after the tour is booked, you’ll receive a Custom Tour form with various potential options and themes for you to easily choose from.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- While most places we visit may be non-smoking establishments, there are some places along the way that may allow smoking in designated areas. Please take note of this for guests who are sensitive to smoke.
- Children that are age 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult that is age 18 or older.
- Passports may be required to verify age on the day of the tour.
- With many options and attractions to choose from in the city, it may seem easier to just choose a set tour that’s already available out there, but after you book this Custom Tour, we’ll work closely with you on designing the perfect tour that is only for you. To make it easier for you, after the tour is booked, you’ll receive a Custom Tour form with various potential options and themes for you to easily choose from. We’ll also consider all your preferences: whether you are into Japanese culture, history, food, nature and scenery, seasonal experiences such as Winter Illuminations, or other, you’ll be able to easily make your selections and identify any spots on your wish-list before we start planning away for you.
- As for mode of transportation, you’ll have the option to choose public transportation option (utilizing the excellent train and bus systems) or the private vehicle option (with a meticulously clean and comfortable chartered vehicle with personal driver) to take you around the city for your own comfort. The choice is yours. We are just here to make the planning and arranging process easy for you.
- Price: Select number of people under Booking Request for pricing
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Why am I charged a service fee if I make a cancellation after you started planning the trip?
- Organizing and planning a trip requires a lot of time and if we have made reservations on your behalf, it may be very challenging to cancel some booking requests. Once we receive your booking and your answers from the Custom Tour form, we will begin putting together your Itinerary Sheet and will start arranging your tour guide, buying tickets, making reservations at venues for your tour, etc.
- If you cancel the tour any time after we have sent you the custom Itinerary Sheet, the service fee of 15% of your total tour cost will be nonrefundable.
- If your cancellation falls within the fees applied to the Standard Cancellation Policy, the service fee of 15% will no longer take effect. You will only be responsible for the cancellation fee specified in the Standard Cancellation Policy. Please carefully review the terms and conditions specified on the checkout page.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms