3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Daily bottled mineral waters
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Adisutjipto Airport, Indonesia
- Yogyakarta International Airport, Area Kebun, Glagah, Kec. Temon, Kabupaten Kulon Progo, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55654, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Any questions kindly contact our local customer service by Phone or WhatsApp 24/07
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not suitable for pets
- Other pick up points in Yogyakarta
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Java Connections
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Three Days Exploring Jogja?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Three Days Exploring Jogja?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Three Days Exploring Jogja?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Three Days Exploring Jogja?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 174091P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakartaSemarang4WD Tours - Central JavaSporting Events - Central JavaBus Tours - Central JavaCity Tours - Central JavaMulti-day Tours - Central JavaExtreme - Central JavaWalking Tours - Central JavaCategory