6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Witness the stunning sunrise over Borobudur, the largest Buddhist monument in the world. Constructed in the 8th and 9th centuries and abandoned around the 14th century, Borobudur was largely forgotten until it was rediscovered in 1814. The UNESCO-protected Borobudur Temple Compound is situated in central Java, an approximate 45-minute drive from Yogyakarta. Get an early start and beat the crowds with a pre-dawn departure on this 6-hour private tour with your own personal guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Lunch and Dinner
Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are not included in the service and supplements may apply
Harbor entrance fees if applicable
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements may apply
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Customers will receive the correct pick-up time for the tour one day before
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Borobudur Sunrise Tour from Yogyakarta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Borobudur Sunrise Tour from Yogyakarta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Borobudur Sunrise Tour from Yogyakarta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Borobudur Sunrise Tour from Yogyakarta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Borobudur Sunrise Tour from Yogyakarta
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingYogyakartaBus Tours - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaHalf-day Tours - Central JavaCategory
Sadranan Beach (Pantai Sadranan) Tours & TicketsWater Castle (Taman Sari) Tours & TicketsSewu Temple (Candi Sewu) Tours & TicketsImogiri Royal Cemetery (Pemakaman Imogiri) Tours & TicketsKota Gede (Kotagede) Tours & TicketsRamayana Ballet at Prambanan Tours & TicketsJomblang Cave (Goa Jomblang) Tours & TicketsDe Arca Museum Tours & TicketsDe Mata Trick Eye Museum Tours & TicketsMagelang Tours & TicketsRatu Boko Temple Tours & Tickets