12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the city for an adrenaline-fueled coastal adventure on this full-day tour from Yogyakarta, including hotel pick-up. Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide as you journey to the coast and embark on an exhilarating 2-hour caving experience at the Jomblang Cave. After lunch (own expense), enjoy swimming and sunbathing on the white sands of Sadranan beach, before traveling back to the city.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
other pick up point in Yogyakarta city
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 20 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JAVA BALI TRIPS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caving and Gondola Beach Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Caving and Gondola Beach Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Caving and Gondola Beach Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caving and Gondola Beach Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Caving and Gondola Beach Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremePhotography ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportYogyakartaExtreme - Central JavaPhotography Tours - Central JavaCategory
Ratu Boko Temple Tours & TicketsSadranan Beach (Pantai Sadranan) Tours & TicketsSelogriyo Temple (Candi Selogriyo) Tours & TicketsKota Gede (Kotagede) Tours & TicketsDe Arca Museum Tours & TicketsImogiri Royal Cemetery (Pemakaman Imogiri) Tours & TicketsSewu Temple (Candi Sewu) Tours & TicketsRamayana Ballet at Prambanan Tours & TicketsJomblang Cave (Goa Jomblang) Tours & TicketsDe Mata Trick Eye Museum Tours & TicketsMagelang Tours & Tickets