12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Watch the sunrise from Bukit Panguk and visit the Jomblang Cave with this tour from Yogyakarta. Your driver will pick you up before sunrise, getting you to the hill in time for daybreak. You'll then continue at Jomblang, where you'll explore the cave and dine on a boxed lunch before returning to your hotel.
- Round-trip transportation in a private, air-conditioned vehicle will be provided
- All caving equipment is included
- Boxed lunch and tea or coffee is included
- Private tour for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel for tours
Return hotel transfers
Meal: 1x packed Lunch at location
Professional Caving guide
Equipment for Caving at Jomblang
Coffee and/or Tea
English speaking driver
Food & Beverages other than mention above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area
• Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified.
- Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area.
- Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
- Customer are encouraged to bring extra clothes, socks, shower cap, towels, sandal, insect repellent, camera, waterproof casing & other wet outdoor necessities.
- Please be on time.as the maximum waiting time for hotel pick up is 10-15 minutes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lovely Borobudur Tours By Asni
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Panguk Sunrise & Jomblang Cave Tour from Yogyakarta?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Panguk Sunrise & Jomblang Cave Tour from Yogyakarta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Panguk Sunrise & Jomblang Cave Tour from Yogyakarta?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Panguk Sunrise & Jomblang Cave Tour from Yogyakarta?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 105712P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakarta4WD Tours - Central JavaSporting Events - Central JavaBus Tours - Central JavaNature and Wildlife - Central JavaExtreme - Central JavaCategory