- Ideal for travelers with limited time to explore Java
- Visit the Borobudur, a UNESCO-listed Buddhist monument
- Explore the lower slopes of the fiery Mt. Merapi in a 4x4 vehicle
- Round-trip transport from Yogyakarta hotels is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
other pick up points in Borobudur temple's area
What To Expect
On arrival at the UNESCO-listed temple, marvel at a sea of bells and Buddha statues as you clamber to Borobudur’s summit and enjoy panoramic vistas of the surrounding nature.
Then, proceed to the Pawon and Mendut temples, important pilgrimage sites that attract thousands of Buddhists every year. Hear of their rich history before arriving at Mt Merapi, the most active volcano in Indonesia.
Here, you’ll board a 4x4 vehicle and conquer the rugged terrain of Mt. Merapi’s lower slopes. Marvel at its smoking summit. Please note, the jeep ride is at your own expense.
When hunger strikes, you’ll have the option to revitalize with lunch before your final stop — Prambanan. As you stroll among spectacular Hindu temples, witness an enchanting sunset that enhances the beauty of the UNESCO-listed site.
The tour concludes with a drop-off back at your Yogyakarta hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Please purchase entrance fee and Jeep's tour on spots
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JAVA BALI TRIPS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This is an excellent tour provided by a very professional travel agency." See review