- Full-day adventure tour of Yogyakarta
- Ideal for lovers of outdoor adventure and thrill seekers
- Ascend to a viewpoint to watch the sunrise over Mt. Merapi
- Descend by rope into the depths of Jomblang Cave
- Watch a sunset from Bukit Bintang hill
- Lunch, refreshments, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Then head to Jomblang Cave, a sinkhole that stretches vertically beneath the surface of the earth. Using a rope, you’ll descend into the vertical cave to explore chambers filled with stalactites and stalagmites.
After watching the sunset from Bukit Bintang hill, your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 20 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JAVA BALI TRIPS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms