4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Indonesia is one of the world’s largest exporters of tea and this tour gives you the chance to go behind-the-scenes at a local tea plantation. Stroll around the plantation, have a go at harvesting the tea leaves, then visit the tea processing house to learn how the leaves are made into tea. Finally, make your very own cup of ‘Sangit’ tea and enjoy it alongside a traditional lunch.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of a working Indonesian tea plantation
- Hands-on experience: harvest the tea leaves and make local ‘Sangit’ tea
- Delicious lunch of traditional Indonesian cuisine included
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Yogyakarta
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Campa Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68087P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesYogyakartaUnique Experiences - Central JavaBus Tours - Central JavaWalking Tours - Central JavaCoffee & Tea Tours - Central JavaHalf-day Tours - Central JavaCategory