Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
222 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
387 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
There’s no better time to visit Borobudur than at sunset, when temperatures are cooler and crowds are dispersed. Leave the planning to someone else on a this evening tour, which allows you to tick off two of Yogyakarta's top attractions—Prambanan and Borobudur—in just one day. Plus, opting for a sunset tour means you won’t have to get up super-early to catch the sunrise.
- Admire Borobudur at the most magical time of day on a sunset tour
- Avoid having to get up as early as 12am
- Stay cool and explore when temperatures are cooler
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Java Coffee / Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Use of helmet
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
other pick up point in Yogyakarta city
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- You may skip Jeep's tour (pregnant women / back problems)
- Bring sun block & sun glasses
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JAVA BALI TRIPS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borobudur Sunset Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Borobudur Sunset Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Borobudur Sunset Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Borobudur Sunset Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13904P38