Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
184 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
387 Tours & Activities
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Combine cultural and natural beauty on this convenient, action-packed day trip from Yogyakarta. Rising early in the morning, you'll make it to UNESCO-listed Borobudur Temple in time for a beautiful sunrise. After breakfast nearby, continue to the Dieng Plateau, where you'll be amazed by active volcanoes. En route, stop at some important temples. Fit a lot into a single day.
- See more in a day than you could if traveling independently
- Return hotel transfers are included
- Visit a must-see World Heritage Site, Borobudur, and spectacular natural scenery
- This full-day tour is ideal for travelers short on time in central Java
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel for tours
Return hotel transfers
English speaking driver
Food & Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area
• Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified.
- Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area.
- • Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
- Customer are encouraged to bring camera for photo shots
- Please be on time.as the maximum waiting time for hotel pick up is 10-15 minutes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you cannot locate our guide or driver,please feel free to call our hotline no given on voucher.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lovely Borobudur Tours By Asni
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borobudur Sunrise with Dieng Plateau Tour from Yogyakarta?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Borobudur Sunrise with Dieng Plateau Tour from Yogyakarta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Borobudur Sunrise with Dieng Plateau Tour from Yogyakarta?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Borobudur Sunrise with Dieng Plateau Tour from Yogyakarta?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 7
See all 7
Product code: 105712P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakartaBus Tours - Central JavaNature and Wildlife - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaFull-day Tours - Central JavaBus Tours - SurabayaNature and Wildlife - SurabayaHistorical Tours - SurabayaFull-day Tours - SurabayaBus Tours - BandungNature and Wildlife - BandungHistorical Tours - BandungFull-day Tours - BandungCategory