12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
• 12-hour private transportation • English speaking driver/guide • Borobudur sunrise entrance ticket • Prambanan entrance ticket • Jeep rental at Mount Merapi • Parking • Mineral water
• Lunch and dinner • Local guide at the attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup Outside Yogyakarta City
Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area.
Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, it is applied additional charge per car / per tour. Outside cities : Additional IDR 150 K Area (Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Magelang, Borobudur Area).
Additional IDR 300 K Area Solo.
Additional IDR 400 K Area Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
- Adisucipto International Airport, Jl. Raya Solo KM.9, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55282, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yogyakarta Asmaradhana Tour & Transport
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borobudur Sunrise, Merapi Volcano lava tour & Prambanan Full Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Borobudur Sunrise, Merapi Volcano lava tour & Prambanan Full Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Borobudur Sunrise, Merapi Volcano lava tour & Prambanan Full Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Borobudur Sunrise, Merapi Volcano lava tour & Prambanan Full Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 214335P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakarta4WD Tours - Central JavaBus Tours - Central JavaSporting Events - Central JavaExtreme - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaFull-day Tours - Central Java4WD Tours - SurabayaBus Tours - SurabayaSporting Events - SurabayaExtreme - SurabayaHistorical Tours - SurabayaFull-day Tours - Surabaya4WD Tours - BandungBus Tours - BandungSporting Events - BandungExtreme - BandungHistorical Tours - BandungFull-day Tours - BandungCategory