11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
History buffs who are low on time can check off all Yogyakarta’s big hitters in just one day on this door-to-door private tour that simply eats up the miles. Start in the old city, with Yogyakarta Palace and the Water Castle (Tamansari). Experience the 8th-century temple of Borobudur, a UNESCO World Heritage site, before a late lunch and your second World Heritage site of the day, the Prambanan temple complex.
- Experience Yogyakarta old town, Borobudur, and Prambanan all in one day
- Get personalized insights into Yogyakarta’s rich history from your private guide
- Savor lunch in a local restaurant amid the rice fields
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All of Yogyakarta?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during All of Yogyakarta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All of Yogyakarta?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All of Yogyakarta?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 39021P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursUnique ExperiencesYogyakartaUnique Experiences - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaCategory