2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
1 night accommodation based on twin sharing
English / Malay / Japanese speaking guide
Hotel pickup / drop-off.
Tipping for guide and driver
Other expenses not mention above
• Compulsory Dinner on 13 May, 24 Dec and 31 Dec 2021 will be apply, pay cash upon
Departure & Return
Kraton, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CHACHA TOURS TRAVEL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Yogyakarta Solo Trip - PRIVATE Tour with GUIDE?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Yogyakarta Solo Trip - PRIVATE Tour with GUIDE?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Yogyakarta Solo Trip - PRIVATE Tour with GUIDE?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Yogyakarta Solo Trip - PRIVATE Tour with GUIDE?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 73627P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakartaFood Tours - Central JavaBus Tours - Central JavaOvernight Tours - Central JavaMulti-day Tours - Central JavaMarkets - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaCategory