9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
01 x Lunch at local restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off at Jogjakarta City area
Entrance fees and Admission ticket
English License speaking guide
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle / minivan / coach
Other expenses not mention above
Tipping for Guide & Driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointYogyakarta, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour will be start at 08.00 am, so please standby at 07.45 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 02 person per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CHACHA TOURS TRAVEL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Day Plaosan Kukup Beach - PRIVATE Tour with GUIDE?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Day Plaosan Kukup Beach - PRIVATE Tour with GUIDE?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Day Plaosan Kukup Beach - PRIVATE Tour with GUIDE?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Day Plaosan Kukup Beach - PRIVATE Tour with GUIDE?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 73627P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakartaBus Tours - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaFull-day Tours - Central JavaBus Tours - SemarangHistorical Tours - SemarangFull-day Tours - SemarangBus Tours - SurabayaHistorical Tours - SurabayaFull-day Tours - SurabayaCategory