2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of binoculars
Cloth face masks, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen
Guide gratuity (15% recommended, though optional)
National Park Entry Fee
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Obsidian Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Two-Day Private Tour of Yellowstone National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Two-Day Private Tour of Yellowstone National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Two-Day Private Tour of Yellowstone National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Two-Day Private Tour of Yellowstone National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Two-Day Private Tour of Yellowstone National Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYellowstone National Park4WD Tours - WyomingSporting Events - WyomingBus Tours - WyomingHiking - WyomingOvernight Tours - WyomingNature and Wildlife - WyomingMulti-day Tours - WyomingEco Tours - WyomingExtreme - WyomingWalking Tours - WyomingHistorical Tours - WyomingCategory