6 to 25 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
The charge of helicopter ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointYulong River, Yangshuo, Yangshuo County China
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to each helicopter can take 3 passangers only, if your group more than 3 people, then each time the maximum can take 3 persons, then rest of them need wait for next time Flying.
- The foggy day and rainy day and thunderstorm day and air traffic control day can NOT Flying, you had better double check the weather forecast before you booking.
- This tour there is no minimum person booking, but if you just ALONE, you need share/wait with other person or you need to pay 2 persons pricing.
- The child less than 3yrs old and the pregnancy period woman during 3-7 month can NOT take the helicopter.
- There is no child ticket
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY happychinatours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yangshuo Helicopter Flying Tour Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Yangshuo Helicopter Flying Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yangshuo Helicopter Flying Tour Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Yangshuo Helicopter Flying Tour Ticket
6 to 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursSightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingYangshuoSkip-the-Line Tours - Southern ChinaSightseeing Passes - Southern ChinaSkip-the-Line Tours - GuilinSightseeing Passes - GuilinSkip-the-Line Tours - NanningSightseeing Passes - NanningCategory