2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
View Xian’s signature sights on two days of private sightseeing, with accommodation at your own expense. Visit the Shaanxi Museum to admire its ancient and medieval treasures, and stand on Xian’s City Wall, the best-preserved in China. Plus, visit the Terracotta Army Museum and Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Your two days of sightseeing include a private guide, private transport, entrance fees, pickups and drop-offs at your chosen Xian location, and two Chinese lunches.
- Two private days of sightseeing in Xian, with accommodation at own expense
- See treasures from ancient and medieval China at the Shaanxi History Museum
- Walk or cycle (additional expense) along Xian’s well-preserved City Wall
- View the Terracotta Warriors and learn why and how they carved in 2010 BC
- Explore the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Xian’s 7-story Buddhist pagoda
- Includes two full-day privately guided tours, entrance fees, and Chinese lunch each day
- Private transport and pickups and drop-offs at your Xian hotel or chosen central location
Saved to wishlist!
Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel.
English speaking professional guide
Bike or Eco-car fee on the City Wall.
Making clay warriors.
Accommodation, travel insurance and any other personal expenses during tour.