9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a full-day tour to Mount Huashan to see Buddhist and Taoist temples, walk through the mountains and admire the spectacular landscape of sheer cliffs with temples that cling to the rock. Depart Xi’an early to make the most of your day, then take a cable car to the summit of at Mount Huashan upon your arrival. Have free time to hike on your own, perhaps stopping at Gold Lock Pass to marvel at thousands of locks that dangle from along the trail fences. Includes transportation, hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
English-speaking tour guide service
One bottle of mineral water per day
Admission fees (If you want us include it, please choose one of the other 3 pricing options)
Departure & Return
110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The hike will take approximately 2 to 4 hours and often involve steep paths and long steps
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date
- Please bring your own food for lunch as you will be on mountain top and restaurants are unavailable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- Not recommended for travelers with leg problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingXian4WD Tours - Northwest ChinaSporting Events - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - Northwest ChinaHiking - Northwest ChinaExtreme - Northwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Northwest China4WD Tours - XuzhouSporting Events - XuzhouBus Tours - XuzhouHiking - XuzhouExtreme - XuzhouFull-day Tours - Xuzhou4WD Tours - Tai'anSporting Events - Tai'anBus Tours - Tai'anHiking - Tai'anExtreme - Tai'anFull-day Tours - Tai'anCategory
Xian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Drum Tower (Gulou)Tomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Huaqing PalaceBanpo VillageMuslim QuarterShuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetGuangren TempleLouguantai National Forest ParkShaanxi History MuseumBell and Drum Tower Square