8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a full day exploring the ancient walled city of Xi'an accompanied by a knowledgeable private guide. Learn all about the 'Silk Road' city, one of the most well-protected cities in China, and see the oldest length of its fortified walls. Visit the Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Great Mosque as you explore Xi'an, one of the four capitals of the world’s ancient civilizations and an important capital of ancient China. Your tour includes private vehicle, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Full-day guided sightseeing tour of Xi'an
- Discover the city's culture and history with your knowledgeable guide
- Get an overview of Xi'an at the Shaanxi History Museum
- Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, an iconic symbol of Xi'an, and stop at the Great Mosque
- Tour Xi'an's ancient city walls, one of the oldest existing walls in China
- Enjoy a Chinese-style lunch
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Chinses style lunch
Hotel pickup and drop off