8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the far-flung history of Shaanxi province with this day trip to two of Xi’an’s significant archeological sites, Banpo Museum and the Mausoleum of Emperor Qinshihuang, home of the Terracotta Warriors. Save yourself the stress of renting your own car and navigating the ring roads and motorways: instead, get from site to site in comfortable coach transport. Walk the millennia-old Neolithic settlements of Banpo in the morning and see the impressively-preserved, UNESCO World Heritage-listed terracotta sculptures of Lintong in the afternoon.
- Stop along the way at a local reproduction factory for lunch and shopping
- No central meeting point: convenient hotel pick-ups and returns included
- Find out the history of each site without a guidebook on this guided tour
- This tour is accessible to wheelchair users and people with mobility concerns
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide and driver
Hotel transfer in Xi'an downtown
TIPS for guide and driver (highly recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Xi'an downtown
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please kindly provide your local hotel details upon booking.
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel or leave a message one day prior to confirm pickup time.
- Hotel pickup process will last about an hour since morning traffic is unpredictable.
- Please kindly provide your Chinese cell phone number while booking if applicable.
- Infant rates apply provided only when they don not occuy a seat.
- Stroller accessible
- 【Important Notice】If you choose "Just Terracotta", you need to wait outside Banpo Museum for one hour. After other guests finish Banpo Museum, all the guest head to lunch together.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xian Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Group Tour: Banpo Museum and Terracotta Warriors
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingXianBus Tours - Northwest ChinaArchaeology Tours - Northwest ChinaWalking Tours - Northwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - Tai'anArchaeology Tours - Tai'anWalking Tours - Tai'anHistorical Tours - Tai'anFull-day Tours - Tai'anBus Tours - LuoyangArchaeology Tours - LuoyangWalking Tours - LuoyangHistorical Tours - LuoyangFull-day Tours - LuoyangCategory
Tomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling) Tours & TicketsShuyuanmen Pedestrian Street Tours & TicketsBanpo Village Tours & TicketsBell and Drum Tower Square Tours & TicketsHuaqing Palace Tours & TicketsXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta) Tours & TicketsLouguantai National Forest Park Tours & TicketsMausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb) Tours & TicketsMuslim Quarter Tours & TicketsShaanxi History Museum Tours & TicketsDrum Tower (Gulou) Tours & TicketsGuangren Temple Tours & Tickets