2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take a break from bustling London and spend an exciting and enriching day at Windsor Castle. The impressive structure has been called home by British monarchs since the 11th century and is a weekend favorite of Queen Elizabeth. You’re free to explore the grounds at your own pace and only focus on the spots that interest you. Visit the State Apartments, St. George's Chapel, Queen Mary's Doll House, and more.
- Explore the largest occupied castle in the world
- Spend as much time on the grounds as you like
- Enjoy a family-friendly attraction in England
- Visit the castle when it’s convenient for you
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointWindsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Ticket Redemption Point
Castle Hill, Windsor SL4, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Castle is at the top of a steep hill, and the visitor route covers long distances. We recommend you wear comfortable shoes.
- The Admission Centre is busiest from opening and throughout the morning. For the best experience please book your tickets in advance and arrive after midday.
- When you arrive, you will pass through an airport-style security check. Read more about security & luggage.
- You can take photographs outside the Castle buildings, but not inside or within St George's Chapel. Read about photography, filming & mobile phones.
- Eating and drinking aren't allowed inside the State Apartments or St George’s Chapel. To visit a café or restaurant in the town, you can pick up a re-entry permit.
- Pushchairs can be used around the Castle grounds, but need to be checked in near the entrance to the State Apartments. Read more about visiting with children.
- There are toilets and baby-care facilities around the Castle.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This ticket does not include a 1-Year Pass
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Royal Collection Trust
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Windsor Castle Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Windsor Castle Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Note that it is easy to get separated from your party." See review
- "Would definitely recommend setting aside 3 hours or so for a visit to the Castle." See review
- "Only other quick way to get there is by the express train, but that was on the other side of London so would have taken us just a long to get there an then the train." See review
- "Only other quick way to get there is by the express train, but that was on the other side of London so would have taken us just a long to get there an then the train."
Product code: 76457P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesWindsor & EtonAttractions & Museums - South East EnglandCategory