- Enjoy a personalized sailing experience to suit your need
- A skipper joins you during the tour
- Access stunning views of scenery near Lake Windemere
- A safe experience with life jackets included
Departure & Return
We will meet at Storrs Hall reception, which is a short accessible walk to the Lake. Storrs Hall offers free parking and access to toilet facilities. We will walk to the Jetty where the boat will be moored ready for you to step onto.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests should be aged 9 and over.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sailing Experiences on Lake Windermere
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms