Explore our promoted experiences
- Save the research time: A full Yorkshire Dales itinerary is planned for you
- Avoid the hassle of car hire and have a private driver for the day
- See Bolton Castle—where Mary, Queen of Scots was imprisoned
- Tour visits quaint villages and market towns such as Reeth, and Dent
Departure & Return
We can pick up from various hotels in Kendal, Windermere, Bowness, Ambleside & Grasmere.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Type
- This tour is a guided scenic mini-coach tour, but there are times when you will have the option to walk up to a few hundred metres to take in a view or point of interest.
- Lunch Stop
- You have the opportunity to purchase food & refreshments during the tour. During this tour we will stop in Reeth where there are either a traditional Yorkshire Pub or local caf
- Clothing & Footwear
- We suggest you wear comfortable and sensible footwear, we also recommend bringing a light raincoat.
- Assistance Dogs
- We are happy to accept assistance dogs only on this tour. Please contact us to advise us in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
Learn more about cancellations.