8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is a perfect pick for nature lovers. Save time organizing car hire and instead, enjoy a full-day private tour that takes you to 10 lakes in a day. No need to worry about navigating— a private driver takes care of that, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful views. Highlights include Lake Windermere, the Kirkstone Pass, Ullswater Lake, the Castlerigg Stone Circle, Buttermere Lake, and Lake Grasmere.
- Get the most out of your sightseeing and see 10 beautiful lakes in a day
- Enjoy plenty of stops to take photos of your adventures
- No need to study maps—enjoy the luxury of having a private driver
- Stay online you travel—Wi-Fi is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Knowledgeable guide available throughout the tour
Live commentary on board
WiFi on board
charging points for most mobile devices at all seats
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The English Lake District weather can change quickly, even in the summer months. Please bring a waterproof coat with a hood in case of rain or windy weather
- As there is a little walking involved on the tour, some uphill and on uneven or wet terrain, please wear suitable, comfortable shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY English Lakes Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Ultimate Full Day Scenic Tour visiting 10 Lakes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Ultimate Full Day Scenic Tour visiting 10 Lakes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Ultimate Full Day Scenic Tour visiting 10 Lakes?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Ultimate Full Day Scenic Tour visiting 10 Lakes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Ultimate Full Day Scenic Tour visiting 10 Lakes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWindermereBus Tours - Lake DistrictNature and Wildlife - Lake DistrictFull-day Tours - Lake DistrictCategory