3 hours (Approx.)
Spend the afternoon eating your way through Williamsburg. Explore the neighborhood and meet some stars of the local foodies scene. The tour will take you to a handful of restaurants, specialty food shops, and producers where you taste everything from gourmet mac and cheese and Blue Talon Bistro, to a selection of baked goods from Justified Bake Shop, to a flight of local beers from Green Leafe Café, and so much more. Get an inside look at what makes the food scene so cool and bookmark spots to return to.
- Discover Williamsburg’s gourmet food scene on a 3-hour walking food tour
- Visit restaurants, specialty food shops, and local producers and taste everything from Pastries to peanuts
- Sample sugars and spices, handmade pizza, gourmet mac and cheese and a craft beer flight
- Get to know the neighborhood and meet the local chefs and producers creating the vibrant food scene.
Saved to wishlist!
Visit several eateries and restaurants
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Location Name: St. Merchant's Square Location Address: Taste of Williamsburg 424 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Directions: On Duke Of Glouchester Street, in front of the Kimball Theater Return Location: Same as the start location
Departure PointSt. Merchant's Square
Return DetailsSame as the start location
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste of Williamsburg
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A couple of the stops were at nice food shops, but those samples can be had without the assistance of a food tour." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingWilliamsburgFood Tours - VirginiaCity Tours - VirginiaWalking Tours - VirginiaHalf-day Tours - VirginiaFood Tours - Washington DCCity Tours - Washington DCWalking Tours - Washington DCHalf-day Tours - Washington DCFood Tours - PhiladelphiaCity Tours - PhiladelphiaWalking Tours - PhiladelphiaHalf-day Tours - PhiladelphiaCategory