- Explore Colonial Williamsburg's spooky history on this ghost hunting tour
- Encounter some of the city's most haunted spots and hear stories as you go
- With the tour's late start time you can spend your day however you'd like
- Learn about ghost-hunting tech—a spirit box and EMF reader help find ghosts
Departure & Return
The Beyond the Shadows Tour meets in front of The Bruton Parish Church. The church has a brick wall that surrounds it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Original Ghost Tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons