Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Travel back in time to Old World Europe
- Ride some of the world's best roller coasters
- Watch entertaining shows
- Upgrade to a 2- or 3-day ticket which includes admission to Water Country USA
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
What To Expect
When hunger strikes, savor authentic European-style food at one of the park’s many restaurants, such as Pigs in a Kilt, The British Baker, Ristorante della Piazza and Josephine's Creamery de Chocolat. Get a taste of Oktoberfest at the Das Festhaus beer hall with seasonal craft beers and German favorites like sausages and pretzels.
Browse specialty shops and marketplaces inspired by English emporiums and 17th-century Bavarian villages. Rest your feet at one of many fantastic live shows, such as the Celtic Fyre Irish dancing and music spectacular or the Pet Shenanigans animal celebrity show. With so many options for adventure, you can design your own fun-filled day at Busch Gardens Williamsburg!
Upgrade Option: You can also upgrade your ticket to include admission to Water Country USA.
Enjoy the day at Water Country USA in Williamsburg, a whimsical, one-of-a-kind water park that could only come from SeaWorld! Ease into summer mode and enjoy corkscrew slides, a giant wave pool, a winding river, family-friendly rides and more!
Please note: Tickets are only valid on the selected date of travel. General admission is seasonal from March to November only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Infants under the age of 3 years (2 years and 11 months) do not require admission. Proof of age such as a birth certificate may be required.
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg, located 3 miles (4.8km) east of historic Williamsburg, VA
- Please note: Tickets are only valid on selected date of travel.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Water Country USA operates seasonally from May to September. Busch Gardens Williamsburg operates from March to October.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Everything was incredible, clean and affordable; we’d love to book with you all again!" See review