- 4-hour snorkeling tour including visit to historic fort in Curacao
- Snorkel at another excellent spot teeming with coral and brightly colored fish
- Stop by blufftop Fort Beekenburg and admire great views
- A snack, drinks, snorkeling gear and round-trip transport from most Curacao hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all ports of Curacao
All hotels with exemption of Westpunt area: Guest of the Westpunt area needs to come to town to be able to join this tour
- Curaçao Cruise Terminal, 437M+WH7, Willemstad, Curaçao
- Mathey Wharf, 4358+MCH, Willemstad, Curaçao
- Willemstad, Curaçao
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops.
- No snorkel experience required, however participants must know how to swim.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curacao Actief
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Tugboat and Reef Snorkel Tour in Curacao.